ALL 3 elevators were out on one of the evenings I stayed. Only 1 of the 3 elevators ever worked. Two of the hard boiled eggs had black yolks. The people really care and do what they can to make you happy. You simply cannot compensate for a building that is in such poor repair. The fruit for dinner was obviously the fruit that wasn’t eaten for breakfast. It was soft and mushy. For all appearances it seems that this hotel is out of money and cannot service it’s guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International