The hotel looks beautiful on the outside and it has a convenient location if you have meetings within the city. The hotel staff however are another story. Right from the receptionist we found. She was very unhelpful. My room had a dirty bathroom with the shower head spitting water at me. My colleague and i had asked for rooms on a higher floor, we were told they were not available. Another colleague from Europe asked for that very floor and the receptionist smiled real pretty and got him one as we looked on. Considering the price they ask, over $200 a night, you would expect free internet-sadly they ask you to pay separately for that. I was not able to leave early enough as my room was prepaid but i would have left after my first night. I will not be going back there...maybe to use the gym-which i really liked. For the name they carry, they should be doing better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International