I am a South African and perhaps we are spoiled when it comes to hotels. For about $130 I can get a beautiful 3 star hotel that is modern, clean and has friendly staff. I have stayed in many Hilton Hotels around the world and know what standard to expect. The Hilton is centrally located and cost me just over $200 per night without breakfast. I was happy to pay that, knowing that this will be a 4 star service. I couldnt believe how old the hotel was. It hasnt been renovated since the late 80s, by the looks of things.I had a run-in with the hotel manager when no turn-down service was performed because my laptop was on the bed.What rubbish! Because my room was prepaid i couldnt exactly leave and go elsewhere. But for the same price I would have stayed at Sankara. It was modern, hip, clean and great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International