If this Nairobi hotel represents Hilton standards, then I am afraid that the chain is in real trouble. I have stayed in better 15 dollar a night motels on road trips in Latin America, than this so called Hilton property. The rooms are really old, frayed, ill maintained and quite small; definitely not worth the nearly USD 250 which I paid. The towels in the bathroom had a greyish hue of a lot of washing cycles, instead of the normal white color of newer towels. The room had a peculiar odor and the WC was really old and ill maintained, the bathroom floor had not been cleaned properly. On top of every other problem even the television was not functioning.
Hilton will have to make an extra special effort to win back my confidence as a customer, after having subjected me to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International