Though the hotel is little run down and getting old .it still has that charm ...and also was not aware about any good options in city center of nairobi ...given the security concerns as well .
The rooms are decent ( definately needs upgradation ) , however staff is so friendly and will try to make ur stay as comfortable as possible ...
the pool side garden and lawn is amazing place ..given the litter all around nairobi ...finding a clean , green place in city is a bliss .
Good food options ....
it all comes at african price , which is kinda on higher side ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International