Every staff member we encountered was exceptional. Catherine, our room attendant was outstanding. Every morning she greeted us with a big smile and asked if we happy about our room and if there was anything we needed. I will remember her for a long time.
The hotel is severely in need of renovation. Our room was depressing and in serious need of decorating.. The bed was uncomfortable and old. The linens, duvet and pillows were something I would expect in a 2 star hotel. This is by far the worst Hilton we have ever stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International