Bathrooms are extremely old (I actually think the bathrooms are as old as the building - probably early 80s or late 70s...). They were clean but they are definitely in need of a refurbishment considering this is a Hilton Hotel.
Rooms are well appointed (like you'd expect from a traditional Hilton). But the phone in my room didn't work.
Service in the hotel was good. Staff knew their job. The location is great, right in the center of NAirobi.
Overall a good hotel, except for the fact that the rooms and bathrooms need a renovation.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International