Even with the best of intentions it is difficult to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. This is an old property in need of a major makeover or, better still, demolition. The fact that one pays USD350 a night builds an expectation of "something" that never eventuates. The executive floors reflect the fact that it is difficult to offer somethiing special other than a sitting room.
One clear upside is that the property is situated 150 metres from the Nairobi Java House which, IMO, has the best coffee in the world
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International