The staff is polite, however at times fairly unprofessional. Check in and check out can last up to 20 minutes even if alone at the reception. Room rates and services are unreasonable expensive and Hilton is taking advantage of the tight hotel situation in Nairobi. The bathroom looks filthy even after cleaning. The room furniture, telephone sytem are antiquated and partially not working. By the way, as a Hilton Honours members I was alraedy upgraded - I don't want to see the standard rooms ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International