It is Hilton, so it will not go any bad. But just not really impressive, especially when considering the room rate. We chose it because some other hotels are charging even more unreasonable rates.
No free internet access in the hotel. They are charging some USD20 per day. I think if they raise the roomrate by 20 dollars and provide free wifi, guests will feel better.
Finally, the location is very good. Right in the centre of the city. And you feel a bit safer here in the center. After all Nairobi is city too infamous for her safety..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International