I have visited Nairobi on several different occasions, but this was my first stay at a Hilton as a Gold member. I found the check-in process quite efficient and I was happy to have gotten a free room upgrade from a Queen Hilton guest room to a King Hilton Executive room with access to the club lounge. I found the room to be up to standard and the Internet access was complimentary for Gold and Diamond Hilton members (charge was equally credited). I find the CBD of Nairobi to be fairly safe and have never had a problem walking around the area at night to visit any of the nearby restaurants, hotels, or stores. I always use Safaricom mobile broadband when in Kenya which costs about 1000 KSH (~12USD for 1.5Gb service, so I only used the complimentary hotel wifi to use my iPad. I plan to add the Hiton Nairobi in rotation of hotels I will stay when visiting Nairobi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International