The hotel has a shuttle service for a fee to/from the airport and is best to book in advance. Traffic is a nightmare from the airport to the city so allow plenty of time! Security is very tight and all cars are screened by security and then as are guests before entering the building. The staff were all very friendly. The hotel is old but well maintained. There are several restaurants and bars located. I stayed in the Executive level and actually had a two room suite though it was not called a suite. 2 full washrooms in the room too. The executive club is excellent and unlimited food and drinks in cluding alcohol throughout the day.. You have to sign for it but it is complimentary. I took a half day safari that I booked through the hotel...about $175 per person for 4 hours at the Nairobi City Park. I had a guide named Dennis who was very knowledgeable about the park and the animals. The food both in the restaurants and room service was fantastic. The Italian dishes were what you would find in Italy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International