The Nairobi Hilton is right in the centre of town. There are the normal blocks which ensure you do not escape! There is one main restaurant (buffet style) which is good for breakfast but average for dinner. The bar lacks atmosphere and is frequented by ladies seeking work. The rooms are a little dated and could do with an upgrade. There is not outside space but the staff are helpful and can arrange things for you. I have had problems with taxi bookings here - taxis booked not being booked causing difficulties.
The City is not a place to walk around and certainly not alone. You do need to take care and this hotel is very central. however it is a reasonable standard and for a couple of nights I am sure you will find it OK, but little more.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.