The Nairobi Hilton is showing its age a bit, but the staff and caring service make up some for the serious need of a make-over.
My wife and I have now stayed there twice during the previous 10 months and while we would certainly return again, I would be much happier if the rooms and hallway areas could be upgraded some to suggest that the owners realized that it was still not 1995. I cannot remember the last Flagship-brand hotel I've stayed in that still had old tube TV sets in the rooms. Not one broadcasted channel properly fit the small 18-20" screens.
As I look past the aged facility issues, I can say with sincerity that the staff was top notched, the breakfast buffet was stellar and the executive lounge was a quiet oasis each evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International