I'll agree with other reviews that the staff are amazing and incredibly helpful but you need deep pockets for this old 1970's hotel. 24hour internet is $25. To have a shirt washed and pressed is $9, I dont think my shirt was worth that much! The rooms are dated with a small old style tube tv.
It's a bit desperate but the staff make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International