We brought a room off big Henry con artist tour man of the century at Nairobi airport as we had a spare night before our tour started and want to stay in the city.
We were thinking o the crown plaza until He said he could do us a great deal at the Hilton right in upper Nairobi (the deal also included a 120% mark up commission for him we later found out)
We thought the Hilton is pretty standard it will be nice regardless. He'll weren't we infor a treat when we got there. I wouldn't even pay $100 buck to stay here I'd honestly rather pay $30 and sleep at a back packs cas that's at least value for money. (And I don't back pack) this placebos so dated and dingy. The groute in the bath room is black, curtains have moulde, the beds about to break, it looked like we walked into a 60's horror /seedy porn movie.
We went to check out straight away lucky mouses the manager was in reception after explaining our story he was very accommodating and up graded us to an executive suite which ahhhh yeah it was better but not by much. But it meant we didn't have to move.
Mouses was amazing such a tribute to this hell whole hotel he really would benefit at a more up market.
Breakfast was also good b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International