I travel a lot and i am a member of Hilton, SPG and Marriot Reward programs. The personnel in the front desk were very friendly and helpful. I checked in at 10 PM arriving from London. My room was over 20 years outdated, we had no light bulbs in hour night stands. The A/C worked intermittently. The bathroom was filthy and the shower was dirty. This is the worse hilton i have ever been in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International