Ok, I almost chopped off my husband's head off when he booked this hotel and I read the reviews. I was total discouraged by what I had read and the plan was to spend just one night and move to a different hotel. Seriously! This is one of the best hilton hotel yet! We were greeted at the front desk by Ezekiel who was full of smiles at about 1am. Since my husband is a silver honor member, we were put on the 9th floor, with a fantastic view, away from the noise and the bustle of the early morning rush. The rooms are very clean, the bed is amazing. The entire decor of the hotel starting from the lobby to the restaurant is vintage. Yep the rooms still have old fashion televisions but who cares! As long as I can watch all the cable channels. Breakfast is fantastic with a wide variety of options the dinner buffet, not so much. Everyone is very friendly and polite. I will definitely stay have over! and over!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International