We stayed in a room on one of the executive floors. While the decor is slightly outdated for a hotel in this class, the service was impeccable. We stayed two nights and I asked about a late check out. Querying my flight details I told them I had train in the evening. It wasn't a problem if I wanted stay until 6pm! The staff couldn't be more accommodating. There was a good range of food and drinks available in the lounge. We enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International