As many other reviewers have indicated, the Nairobi Hilton is definitely dated & not really up to the usual standards you expect of a Hilton.
But, having said that, there is nothing really wrong with it - the rooms, though very drab are clean & have everything most travelers would need, the hotel is in a very central location in the heart of the city, the hotel has the usual array of services/restaurants/bar/etc. (Breakfast is a ridiculous $32!)
Your satisfaction will probably depend on what you pay - I used HHonors points & paid nothing so I was happy enough, but if I'd paid the quoted rate of US$280 I would have been very unhappy. For that price, or if you want real 4 star+ quality you can do better elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.