Stayed at the Hilton two nights returning after 6 years. Not much had changed and I doubt any investments into improvements have been made at all during that time. The rooms are small, bed mattresses not very comfy. TVs are very old and small. Worst thing is the price which was horrid - nearly USD 300 per night - not good value at all. In the pool bar, service was slow and the food awful. All in all the last time I have stayed here. Would not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International