I spent two days in both the Hilton and Intercontinental in Nairobi and visited the Serena and would recommend the Intercontinental and Serena over the Hilton. The Hilton has dreadful rooms, they probably have not been upgraded since the 1970's. The restaurant is like a motorway service station and in general I found the staff unmotivated and not classic Kenyan friendly. Dont stay here when the other options are in the same area and at the same price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International