I spent two days in both the Hilton and Intercontinental in Nairobi and visited the Serena and would recommend the Intercontinental and Serena over the Hilton. The Hilton has dreadful rooms, they probably have not been upgraded since the 1970's. The restaurant is like a motorway service station and in general I found the staff unmotivated and not classic Kenyan friendly. Dont stay here when the other options are in the same area and at the same price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, EasyToBook and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International