I spent three nights at this hotel and was mildly disappointed. I had a room on the pool deck, backing onto the Nairobi central bus station which was noisy. The standard of my room was well off the mark, it needed a long over due 'sprucing up' or re-decorating. Scuffed and stained walls, tatty curtains, damaged woodwork and doors. this may have changed since my stay. Bedding was clean and aircon was good, the bathroom was not impressive. In room WIFI was okay. The lobby and reception area were palatial and check staff were polite and reasonably efficient. The pool area is too small and cramped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International