I spent three nights at this hotel and was mildly disappointed. I had a room on the pool deck, backing onto the Nairobi central bus station which was noisy. The standard of my room was well off the mark, it needed a long over due 'sprucing up' or re-decorating. Scuffed and stained walls, tatty curtains, damaged woodwork and doors. this may have changed since my stay. Bedding was clean and aircon was good, the bathroom was not impressive. In room WIFI was okay. The lobby and reception area were palatial and check staff were polite and reasonably efficient. The pool area is too small and cramped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International