I've lived across East Africa for a few years, so when work moved me to Kenya I decided to treat my girlfriend and I by staying in the Hilton while we get set up....what a mistake!
It certainly hasn't changed since the 70's (similar to Addis Ababa Hilton) at over $270 our room was pretty basic. Noisy traffic outside, and smelled of ash.
Restaurant - trying to be classic safari, looks more like Disney Safari! Food terrible, over priced and over cooked. Service took forever
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International