I had read the reviews before I booked at the Nairobi Hilton. I was advised not to expect "true Hilton" ... eg not as posh as some might be. Fair enough, it is in an area which struggles economically so that seems appropriate. And, there are parts of the hotel and rooms that do seem "tired" but they were clean and I felt safe and those are always the most important factors to me.
While I was there I became ill. The staff called in a doctor for me and provided all kinds of care and assistance. I was blown away. I was alone in a foreign country in a neighborhood I was not familiar with or comfortable in and they made sure I was safe and comfortable and well taken care of. Truly, an amazing experience. Kudos to Ann (manager) and other staff who she engaged to make what could have been a horrible stay for me, rather pleasant (which given my illness was a huge feat!). Good job Nairobi Hilton! I hope to return to your fine establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International