I stayed here for 9 days and the staff was great. Food in the hotel restaurant was a little expensive and the room was outdated and needed to be renovated. The hotel is located in a good location downtown. The room was expensive for what you get, so you should definitely shop around before you decide. I'm sure there are probably better deals in the downtown area. You also pay separately for WiFi service which was very expensive but worked great. Like in any hotel make sure you review all your hotel charges as there was a mistake on my bill, which they promptly fixed. The key here is to do your homework and shop before you decide. Nairobi is a bustling city, enjoyed my stay and felt safe there the whole time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International