We stayed here on our first night in Kenya. We scheduled the hilton shuttle to pick us up because we didnt realize the airport AND the hotel both can hire trusted taxis. So the shuttle was sort of a waste, but they showed up early with my name on a sign which was a good thing! The driver was nice and we got to the hotel just fine. Upon arrival we were upgraded due to low capacity (we traveled during the election turmoil). The room was clean, they provded free bottles of water for brushing teeth, the staff was very friendly, and we had a nice view of the busy city center which was pretty cool. Maybe this hotel does have some bad rooms, but ours was great and i wouldnt have a problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International