Stayed at this hotel my first night in Nairobi. I have been to loads of hiltons in other countries, and this one is the worst of them all. The staff were great and very helpful. But the hotel itself in my own opinion is in need of some renovation. The bathroom was falling apart. For the price I paid and cheaper, I would have stayed in actual and newer 5 star hotels in same location and enjoyed it. The location is very ideal, bang on in the city centre. The food was poor but well presented. Insects kept hovering over my breakfast at the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International