This was a lovely hotel, although a little expensive it was just what we needed before heading out on safari. The only thing that I found frustrating was the " executive lounge". We paid to use it but couldn't find it, when we did locate it, our key wouldn't work! It was more a hassle and not worth the money.
The service otherwise was great. I gave it 5 stars on service because u left my pillow in the room after we checked out to move to another hotel and when I contacted them about finding it, the put it in a taxi and drove it to my next hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International