The hotel has an impressive lobby and equally impressive security measures before you actually get in.
We arrived in the middle of the night, but the check-in was quite fast and smooth. The hotel is in need of a bit of an overhaul.
The rooms, elevators and hallways look a bit tired and outdated. The breakfast buffet was of good quality and the setting of the buffet quite nice.
The gym was of a pretty good quality, with even a personal trainer on standby to help you out
Too bad though that everything in this hotel is so expensive, from drinks to wi-fi, it's all very overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International