Having read some of the rather critical comments, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff are efficient, without being unctious. They were helpful and friendly. The breakfast had good range.
The carpets have yielded some colour to the African sun, but there was certainly no hint of mustiness. Aircon good, and the decor redolent of the main staircase on the Titanic.
The bed was comfortable, and all bedding and towels were freshly laundered and crisp.
The only downside is that you are in the centre of town. The rooms were well insulated from the noise of the city, being double glazed.
The Hilton is great for business, and very accessible to the airport, but I like a bit more greenery.
Would I return? Yes. Would I recommend it? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International