The up-side: The Hilton is situtated in the heart of Nairobi. The lobby is lovely and the hotel has good facilities (swimming pool, gym). The food was good and the sheets were clean
The down-side: The rooms are just not up to 5 or even 4 star standard. Buttons on the telephone don't work. The smell is somewhat musty. The bathroom was the most disappointing - the floor tiles were stained and dirty. Towels were old and hardened. Lighting was dim making it look dingy.
Overall, it was not a bad stay but certainly not a memorable one.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.