I am sorry to tell, but this is not what i ve expected to be as a part of the hilton chain. The entire building is poorly managed, rooms are clean but their quality is much close to a low level 2 stars hotel in the U.S rather than a 4 star international as it should be.
Bathrooms are old and poorly managed. In my case, for example, it was impossible for me to do a bath, due to the poor condition of the facility. TV was not working. Internet daily access cost 20USD for 24 hours while the competition give it for free.
Definetly a place to keep as an emergency choice, nothing else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International