Stayed here at the end of my Safari/Kilimanjaro trek as I wanted to be in luxury for my last night in Kenya. I wouldn't describe this hotel as a luxury hotel, it was pretty basic and what I would normally consider expensive. But you are in Africa and actually having staff with good customer service skills was welcome, despite the room being so basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International