Stayed here at the end of my Safari/Kilimanjaro trek as I wanted to be in luxury for my last night in Kenya. I wouldn't describe this hotel as a luxury hotel, it was pretty basic and what I would normally consider expensive. But you are in Africa and actually having staff with good customer service skills was welcome, despite the room being so basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International