Stayed here on two separate times. Consistent service, good check in staff..(Moses very competent and courtly gentleman). On the second tinme around the staff were very personable and held their cool when some Indian Diplomat guests made an axx of themselves. Good training
Breakfast was very good too. Internet a rip off at $20.00 a day. Dont make phone calls from here. Get a cheap phone from SafariCom and a sim card for kshs 50/- or US0.50 cents and 1 cent a minute for calls to the USA or UK.
Rooms a little dated but clean and tidy. Hotel overlooks the City Centre. Good show!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International