Stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending a conference at another hotel. Have to agree with most reviewers that the rooms are dated and a bit tired. Not really what I expect from Hilton. The bed was a bit firm, but - worse - the pillows were like concrete - all four of them. My bathroom had shampoo, and hand cream, but no shower gel. The coffee was provided for one night and never replenished for the other two nights I was there. Just little things, but basic. And getting them wrong isn't the way to get a good review here. That said - as others have mentioned - the staff were terrific, so hats off to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International