Stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending a conference at another hotel. Have to agree with most reviewers that the rooms are dated and a bit tired. Not really what I expect from Hilton. The bed was a bit firm, but - worse - the pillows were like concrete - all four of them. My bathroom had shampoo, and hand cream, but no shower gel. The coffee was provided for one night and never replenished for the other two nights I was there. Just little things, but basic. And getting them wrong isn't the way to get a good review here. That said - as others have mentioned - the staff were terrific, so hats off to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International