I stayed in this hotel for a few nights in August 2010. The location was excellent; right in the city centre. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms need modernising as they were terrible. Very old fashioned and in need of a major refurb. I needed to request another room as the first room I was given was terrible; the lights were not even working.
Fortunately, I was told that the hotel was having a refurb this year. The hotel is very over priced for what it is, but the service is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International