My wife and I elected to stay in the Hilton before a flight out of Kenya. We paid $260/night which seems like a lot for a double room in Nairobi. The room is tiny and in need of refurbishment. You can hear sounds of the karaoke across the street from behind the 6th floor windows. The shower is missing its head and sprays water all over the bathroom willy-nilly. The check-in service was superb and the breakfast is quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International