My wife and I elected to stay in the Hilton before a flight out of Kenya. We paid $260/night which seems like a lot for a double room in Nairobi. The room is tiny and in need of refurbishment. You can hear sounds of the karaoke across the street from behind the 6th floor windows. The shower is missing its head and sprays water all over the bathroom willy-nilly. The check-in service was superb and the breakfast is quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International