This was my first visit to Kenya and had booked Hilton. I was expected to stay in Kenya for 5-6 months for a project.
Check-in on sep 7th. Its a very old hotel, carpets are dirty, rooms are horrible I just cant believe that this is acutally a 5 star rated hilton. Not sure why hilton brand is given to such a bad hotel. The state of the hotel is very bad.
The rooms have old furniture, tables & chairs. I was upgraded to a Executive room by the duty manager because I was expected to stay for a long time.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The restaurants (Travellers) was excellent. I really liked the arabic nights theme.
Albeit food was excellent, there was a instance where the food prepared in the night buffet was served in the morning breakfast.
Due to all the above I checked out of the hotel and went to crowne plaza
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.