I recently stayed at the Intercontinental Nairobi while my husband was on a business trip. The concierge staff eagerly offered their services to show me around the city as well as accompany me to numerous parks and shopping ventures. In addition, the rooms were very nice and the staff were very eager to help no matter what the situation. I would also recommend this hotel because it is safe and the staff are definitely concerned about your safety.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.