This was the start of our business tour of East Africa and we were put to a good start!
I thad all the services ,someof our colleaugues fromtrade delegation wanted tot ake to kenayan safari and they could manage through hotel.
Someof the staff , n fatc all those that I came across , they delivered the service before I contemplated.This was unusual as otherwise you get irritated with obswequeous[greedy, not genuine staff] . Hotelhad nice food , serives etc could make carrying out business more effectively. I thas all that you need ,moment you land in,bellboy is there and he takes you to counter then to room and expalins somefundamentals, and answers all your questions and where he can't ,he wd call upfromyr room itself and make sure you got satisfied.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.