A Nice hotel in the heart of Nairobi. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Some rooms are being renovated and upgraded with plasma tvs. My room did not have a plasma, previously informed by the receptionist but had a nice view of the city .
The breakfast was very rich in all aspects. Several restaurants and bars around the hotel. The service at the bar needs attention.
The Intercontinental Nairobi is very well protected. Security is a must for them.
I would really recommend this hotel
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.