This hotel was our one night stop over before a safari and we had a lovely experience first class room, all the staff were pleasant and helpful. The restaurant buffet food plentiful varied and delicious,we did not eat in the Indian restaurant it looked less impressive and dark. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom was great.There was security at the entrance which made us feel safe and cars were checked underneath and in the luggage area.I recommend this hotel for anyone to stay at but there is not much for very young children however the outdoor pool looked clean although we never used it.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.