My Wife and I stayed here whilst on our Nairobi Visit, We did get an upgraded Room with a balcony view of city of Nairobi, since i am a Platinum Member. Nothing Special! compared to other IHG Hotels. Hotel bathroom dated and could do with a refresh a little. The beding very cozy, There wifi internet service was the worse ever, Each time we had too keep logon to view our emails. and than get kicked off. Other than that. excellent staff. with great service Which is very important to me.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.