When you book a Safari with a company in the United States, you stay where they put you. I spoke with the tour company before I went telling them about the reviews on Tripadvisor, but
they only said they would pass it on to the hotel. That being said, the breakfast was good, the staff was accommadating and helpful, there is good security coming in to the hotel. I will stop there. My room was clean but shabby. It really need some TLC. I was surprised as I have stayed in other InterContinental Hotels foreign countries without the problems I faced here. The carpeting needed to be replaced and the lamps bedside were broken and did not work. Thankfully, I had my headlamp. I was only here one night and thankful it was just that.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.