We stayed at this hotel for three nights before living for the safari.
- The hotel has a great location in the center of Nairobi, also close to Uhuru Park.
- Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was good with a variety of selections.
- The room was fairly clean and comfortable.
- The hotel has an outside bar where smoking is permitted (otherwise there are few places were smoking is permitted in Nairobi, even on the street it is forbidden)
- The price was very high for my budget.
- Paid for 5 stars hotel, got more of a 4 stars standard.
- Room was ok, but the bathroom was average clean.
During our three nights stay, the president of Nigeria came to stay here, so indeed it is the place where presidents stay in Nairobi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Intercontinental