Visited nairobi and stayed in intercontinental hotel. Right from receiving from the airport to checkin service was excellent and staff are well trained and customer oriented.
I used the bar and indian restaurant both places had good food and drinks. Since I had privelage card there was a room upgrade and invitation for cocktail party which was wonderful met some good people.
Rooms are cosy and comfy. The wild life park is within 15 mins from there sonot wasting much time in traffic as traffic in city is terrible. It took us over an hour to reach the hotel from airport.
The airport is makeshift tent as new airport waited and old burnt.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.