Intercontinental is a stone's throw from the Kenyan parliament, the hotel preferred by visiting dignitaries and country heads. However, as a business user, I found the property old and needing a fair bit of renovation. Services and restaurants are perfect. In the heart of the city, so sometimes need to let traffic clear.
My long stay was overall satisfactory, would have rated very good, if the property would have been renovated(Spa, flooring chipping away at places).
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.