Stayed here for one night on 2 separate occasions while doing a tour of Kenya and Tanzania. The first room we were assigned was on the 3rd floor and it was good, but not outstanding. The second time we stayed we were put in a room on the 7th floor with a much nicer view. They were having some problems with the elevators, but seemed to get them working again. The food buffet for breakfast was excellent and the one light dinner we had was reasonable and freshly prepared. The service was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.