In 2004 I spent 5 nights at the Nairobi Intercontinental and loved it. Last month I went back to Nairobi and chose to stay at the Interconti again. What a pleasant surprise to see that they keep their excellence (if not improved it!). The hotel is still abuzz with guests from everywhere, giving a pleasant cosmopolitan atmosphere. The staff is first class... friendly, pleasant, knowledgeable, professional! The rooms are spacious and nice, the beds very comfortable. The food at the different restaurants remains delicious! Well done!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.